PRINCIPLES OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA IN CK KWAYELA TRAVEL
With respect to the processing of personal data of the persons concerned, the operator hereby provides the relevant information under Articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EC) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as "the Regulation")
CK Kwayela travel (Paloma travel agency s.r.o.) accesses personal information obtained from its clients responsibly and endeavors to comply with the rules established by applicable European law and thus adequately protect the personal data of its clients. According to this regulation, we hereby let you know about the following facts and ask the clients for their study.
A) Who is the data controller?
Paloma travel agency s.r.o. established and existing under Slovak law, with registered office at Za parkom 889/19, 951 15 Mojmírovce, IČO: 47489223, registered in the Register of Companies in Nitra, section Sro, insert number: 37602 / N (the "Company"
B) What are the contact details of the operator?
Address for sending documents: Za parkom 889/19, 951 15 Mojmírovce, Slovakia
Phone contact: 00421 904 677 083
Email contact: email@example.com
all detailed information regarding CK Kwayel travel (Paloma travel agency s.r.o.): https://www.kwayelatravel.com
C) What are the purposes and legal bases of the processing of client personal data?
The operator of CK Kwayela travel (Paloma travel agency s.r.o.) processes the personal data of the affected persons - clients (clients of the tourist services) and clients' representatives for the following purposes:
· The main purpose of processing personal data is the provision of tourism services, in particular the provision of a tour which is the subject of a closed Touring Contract. The legal basis for such processing of personal data is the performance of the contract, a legitimate interest for passengers, or passengers for whom the contract was concluded.
· Processing of personal data for the purpose of handling complaints, where the statutory duty of CK Kwayela Travel is based on a legal regulation.
· Processing of personal data for the purpose of keeping an accounting and archiving, where the statutory duty of CK Kwayela Travel is the legal basis established by a special regulation.
· Processing of personal data based on the legitimate interest of CK operator Kwayela travel eg. in defense of legal claims arising from the contract or in the recovery of claims.
· Processing of personal data for the purpose of providing a Loyalty Program - Bonus and Loyalty Discounts for the Future, where the legal basis is a legitimate interest of clients of CK Kwayel travel as well as written consent of clients for such processing.
· Processing of personal data for marketing purposes - sending newsletters and consumer competitions. Approval for marketing purposes is voluntary and at any time revocable.
D) What are the categories of personal information concerned (in other words, which data may be processed by us):
- Name and surname
- Date of birth
- Residence, permanent or temporary
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Travel document number (or other details needed to ensure the purpose of the contract - visas and etc.)
- Generic identifier - Birth number (only for issuing visas if required)
- Bank account details
- Health Data (Disability to Provide Some Required Service eg Special Nutrition, Data on Treatment Provided for Equipping the Insured Event)
- Destination, time, price, and content details of the services provided (especially for loyalty programs)
E) Who are the recipients of personal data - to whom does CK Kwayela travel personal data provide?
We only provide personal data to suppliers of the required travel services - carriers or our partners providing accommodation, meals and guiding services, insurance and assistance services.
F) Is personal data transferred to third countries?
Yes, but only in order to ensure that your contract is fulfilled if the client orders trip to this country on his own and express his consent that is indispensable for performance of the contract and for the implementation of pre-contractual arrangements taken at his request as the person concerned.
G) What is the retention period for personal data?
Depending on the purpose for which personal data is processed. However, for a minimum of 2 years from the return from the trip, for a maximum period of time required by the relevant special law. In the case of granting consent to processing for marketing purposes for a period of 5 years or more, to the withdrawal of that consent.
H) What are your rights as a person concerned?
- the right of access to personal data relating to you - the right to confirm whether personal data is processed or not and to provide copies of the processed personal data,
- the right to correct the incorrect personal data that apply to you
- the right to delete personal information that concerns you, if the conditions for deletion are met, and there is no longer a statutory obligation, or legitimate interest in their further processing,
- the right to limit the processing of personal data,
- the right to object to the processing of personal data relating to you, for the purpose of marketing, loyalty program, consumer competition,
- the right to transfer personal data to another operator, unless prohibited by law,
- the right at any time to revoke your consent to the processing of personal data,
- right to file a complaint to the supervisory authority - the Office for Personal Data Protection, Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava, Slovakia, tel. +4212 32313220, www.dataprotection.gov.sk.
The aforementioned rights are, as the person concerned, within the scope of Articles 15 to 21 and Article 77 of the Regulation. The person concerned can exercise his or her rights verbally, in writing or electronically, through the above contact details. If the person concerned requests oral disclosure, the information shall be provided upon proof of his identity. The person concerned is obliged to notify the operator of any changes in his or her personal data and without delay after the change.
I) Information about the source of personal data: personal data relating to the person concerned are obtained from the following source: all personal data are provided by the client himself when entering into a contractual relationship or written by the authorized representative.
Valid from 24.5.2018